We are looking for a seasoned OSS ( Operations Support System) Network Architect / Specialist to support the massive growth of the company in the Telecom space. The incumbent must have experience in designing resilient, scalable and agile large-scale service provider networks. Should be able to prepare & review high-quality design documents (HLD/LLD) and articulate the design to all stakeholders. Responsible for new developments pertaining to OSS supporting Configuration / Provisioning / Administrative and Operations purpose of individual or group users / circuits. This will also involve implementing new solutions & adherence of Network security policy. This includes closely working with Vendor’s / technical experts / operators / customer to ensure Agreed SLA are met. Validate the complete documentation, implementation plan, test plans and BAU SOP’s. Work with OEM’s to ensure that implementation, testing and live scenarios are completed as planned.
OSS – Network Architect / Specialist
- Review and Validate OSS Portal Designing & Implementation.
- Review and Validate Automated processes & customization.
- Review and Validate Documentation of OSS & its associated Processes.
- Implementation, Review and Validation of special projects.
- Multi-vendor Nodes integration to the OSS NBI.
- Adherence and Implementation of Information Security Policy and guidelines.
- Should have good communication skill sets and ability to understand the larger requirement and validate / provide solutions accordingly
- NSO integration
- Review specifications of OSS system and validate the solution provided to ensure it matches customer requirements
- Work with OSS OEM’s to address any gaps that are identified in the solution
- Ensure that the solution proposed integrates seamlessly with all other systems like BSS, EMS, NSO etc
- Understanding of programming knowledge on Python, Perl
- Excellent understanding of the Telecom sector – should have spent at least 5-10 years or more in the OSS space
- Experience in the development / implementation stage of OSS for a telecom would be a plus
- Should have worked with NGN technologies within the last 3 – 5 years
- Experience with HP OSS and Cisco NSO platform would be a plus
- Education: B.E / B. Tech / M. Tech / MCA / MBA ( Systems )
- Experience: 10-15 years (Telecom / OSS Solutions Provider experience preferred )
- Should be flexible to work in shifts (including night shift)
- Should be good in communication and co-ordination – preferably multi-lingual
- Should be sensitive to requirements and prioritize and address / escalate issues clearly and well in time