Netcon Technologies is one of the leading IT Infrastructure Service organization specializing in security solutions to enterprise customers are looking for a candidate with proven work experience as a network security engineer or information security engineer.
Network Security Engineer – Level 3
- Experience in creating, implementing, and maintaining security systems.
- In-depth understanding in implementing latest technologies, security principles, protocols, and Data Center.
- Complete command on dealing with security systems, intrusion detection systems, Firewalls, anti-virus software, log management, authentication systems, content filtering, etc.
- Understanding of the web-related terminologies and software, such as web applications, web related protocols, web services and web application Firewall.
- Good in implementing solution for access management, vulnerability management and Data protection.
- Any UG/PG degree with relevant experience of minimum 9-12 years
- Certification CCIE (security) / CCSE (Checkpoint)/CISSP / CEH
- Two certifications on security solution (Endpoint security / DLP / SIEM solution)
Experience in implementing:
- Checkpoint Firewall / Cisco ASA Firewall / Forti-gate Firewall
- Websense Proxy / Trend-Micro Proxy / Blue-coat Proxy / Iron Port Proxy
- Cisco Source Fire IPS / Forti-gate IPS/ Checkpoint IPS
- WAF / PIM / DLP / Vulnerability management
- SIEM, Endpoint security and ATP (including design experience)
Other Preferred Skills:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management, interpersonal, communications, decision making, and organization skills